pandas. bitch. run. now.

pandas. bitch. run. now.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

So I Think I Can Predict!

I promise I'll stop with the lame play on the title soon. But before the results are revealed tomorrow, I'm going to take a stab at who the Top 10 will be - provided their partners don't get in their way. I'm just going down the line in the order they performed tonight, it doesn't really reflect what I think of them.

Hok, Danny, Anya, Sara, Jesus, Pasha, Jessi, Lauren, Kameron, Lacey

It's a toss-up for me between Kameron/Neil and Lacey/Faina...I'm going to go with Kameron and Lacey. I like Neil and Faina a lot, but after tonight Faina may have some trouble down the road and I bet Benji's fanbase will carry over onto Lacey, and if Neil ends up in the bottom the judges may give him some flack about his somewhat upper-stiffness.

What do you guys think?

No comments: