pandas. bitch. run. now.

pandas. bitch. run. now.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Awkward Fart Question

So I went down to the LGBQT Center on 12th Street with Holland today, to take part in youth peer discussion. Boy was it awkward. First off, being that we only knew one another, it wasn't exactly easy to just hop in and befriend everyone. Especially considering most of them seemed to already know each other and didn't make too much of a large effort to get to know us. Secondly, some of the people had ridiculously over-the-top personalities, which was more intimidating. I know I can be a tad obnoxious every once in a while, but I try to make it the welcoming kind of obnoxious where I don't exclude new people from whatever it was/is that they're...in. Probably the most awkward thing (well, second most awkward, since being eyed, looked up-and-down, ogled, glared at or any combination of the former) was the "ice-breaker" question, which was if you could have your farts smell like anything, what would you want it to smell like?

?!

I said lemons. Whatever.

No comments: