pandas. bitch. run. now.

pandas. bitch. run. now.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dora Tha X-Plora, Muthaf**kaz!

Understand this first: I don't really like Dora. I tend to dislike the kids shows that seem geared at talking to the kids like they're slow. Sesame Street doesn't do that, which is what I grew up on mostly, which is why...well, I was never an idiot.

Secondly, the song (Down aka Kilo's "Like A Cholo") is pretty bad. Definitely in the "so bad it's good" category for me, with other pop culture masterpieces like Fashion House and Showgirls. I mean, the guy can't even figure out which name he wants to go by as a "rapper". The actual music video is just as bad, but luckilly whoever put THIS video together realized that and turned out...

Well, see for yourself.



The yellow thing is scary as shit. The hen, star and moon are pretty much my favorite parts.

So? What do y'all think?

No comments: